To be paid upon admission to the program
To be paid before the first module in April 2022
To be paid before the fourth module in November 2022
The Global Executive MBA program represents a significant commitment both in terms of time and financial outlay. The program offers support through a number of financial aid options, as well as a fee and installment plan.
The total fee for the program starting in April 2022 is €120,700
This fee includes:
- All course materials
- Most meals during residential modules
- Access to the IESE Business Center, library and other resources
There are a number of additional costs that are not included in the program fee:
- Airfare to residential sessions.
- Accommodation for the residential sessions, estimated at €12,000-15,000. The Global Executive MBA team will help participants arrange accommodations at hotels in close proximity to campus. Participants are encouraged to stay at recommended hotels to benefit from preferential rates and conditions, as well as foster group interaction. Our staff is happy to help with any legal documentation processes.
- Laptop computer: Participants will need a laptop computer, which they may either bring themselves or purchase at a discounted rate through IESE. In either case, IESE IT staff will configure laptops at no cost with the necessary technology for the Global Campusweb platform. Special laptop requirements are applicable and will be communicated prior to the program start.