In-Company Project (TFM)
During the last four months of the program, you will complete an in-company project where you will directly apply new approaches and concepts to an explicit business challenge. Working in teams with a sponsoring company, you will identify a real-life challenge and build an actionable plan to address it. Expert input from the company, senior executives and faculty will guide the experience.
- Development of a Social Collaboration Strategy
- Identifying and Creating New Markets
- Increasing Production Efficiency of a Plant
- Analysis of a Management Cost System
- Development of a Product Launch Strategy
During Phase 1, initial projects are proposed. Upon approval, assigned students and faculty develop the plans further.
Planning and completion
In Phase 2, a detailed project plan is submitted, followed by monitoring reports and a final report.
Evaluation and showcase
The best projects are selected and highlighted in a showcase event.